Tuesday 12 July 2011

What are you 'luxing' these days?

Recently I got a random request for this super social network which revolves around fashion. After procrastinating for a few days, I finally made an account on it, and absolutely love it! It's just my kind of way to connect with people. One can 'luxe' clothing, shoes, accessories and various styles to put together various fashion looks and share with others on the network.
Strongly recommend giving it a try!



A few screenshots of my new addiction:



























Like it? Create your own account too!
Here you go,

Share life's obvious luxuries

:)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I saw your blog link on obvilux..
    I rather like your blog, and I thought maybe, perhaps, you might like my blog Out of Wonderland.
    If you would like to, you can check it out.
    http://outofwonderlandphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Kelsey!
    Thanks for checking it out.
    Keep checking. Constructive criticism is always welcome! :)

    Mallika xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, have you noticed those amazing black chunky chained heels EVERYWHERE on Obvilux and now StyleSays? Trendsetter alert! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, YES!!! I feel so good about it whenever I spot them.
    Thanks for the feedback, Tiffany <3 :)

    ReplyDelete